Thursday 9 April 2020

Finally, There's an Update

And as the title suggests, "Finally, there's an update." If you have looked at this blog's archive, you should be able to realise that there's two posts and nothing more. Yup, I know, very bad, and I should be updating this blog regularly. Well, I have been busy on some other stuff, but now that there's this whole COVID-19 lockdown thing, it seems like I'm going to have more time to do my blogging and writing. At this very moment, I am also writing a post for one of my other blogs, The Sith Archives of Darth Fandom, and if you haven't read it, just know that the first issue of the Tintin Magazine is (at least at this stage) going to be coming in May. Of course, you probably want to here a proper update. The blog is still under construction, and I am hoping to make it look just a little bit nicer. What's that I hear? You want a preview of the Mag? Okay, I still think it's a little too early to release a proper preview, and I think that the first issue sort of acts as a preview, but don't worry, new content WILL BE COMING SOON. I can already tell you what the features are going to be, because I really want to talk about it. So, there's obviously the 2000 AD-esque contents page, with a 2000 AD-esque "Previously on..." Then there's this thing called The Marlinspike Notebook, which is the Tintin version of the Judge Dredd Megazine's Sector Control, and it just talks about what's going on in this issue. After that is a chapter of Tintin and the Secrets of the Multiverse, which, if you don't know already, is my first full(y written, but not illustrated) Tintin story about weird theories of a Tintin Multiverse. Bit over the top, but reasonably okay. Finally, there's a backup story, and Issue 1's one is called "Before I Bought the Unicorn." It's a short story about the Tintin from Spielberg/Jackson's film and acts as a prequel to the film, adapting the awesome title sequence of the movie into a short story. By the way, the Tintin in the film is one of the Tintins in my Tintin Multiverse. I hope that's enough information to keep you going for the next few days (at least), and.... well.... that's the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment